Holme Pierrepont Country Park
Our 19-acre campsite is nestled amongst the beautiful Holme Pierrepont Country Park, making it the perfect base from which to explore Nottinghamshire and the East Midlands, while still being able to enjoy everything we have to offer, right on your doorstep.
We also have the following facilities available:
- Recently-refurbished shower block
- Toilet area and additional disabled toilet facilities
- Campsite Shop
- Easy access to Nottingham City Centre and East Midlands Airport
And if you ever wondered what a break at Holme Pierrepont Country Park would look like- watch our video on the right!
Prefer a glamping experience to sleeping under canvas?
Book one of our insulated camping arches or NEW Deluxe Camping Arches for a holiday or short break with a difference. All the pleasure of camping without any of the arguments about tent pegs!
- Choose from a standard camping arch or a Deluxe Camping Arch
- All arches are wood-lined, fully insulated and come with electricity
Standard Arches are fully-lined, insulated and unfurnished, perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy camping without being outside!
Deluxe Camping Arches can sleep three people comfortably, with a built-in double bed, sofa bed and these are heated. Bedding is provided and each Arch has a small dining table, decking with outside seating and private garden area.