The ultimate glamping experience
Our contemporary camping Studios are designed and built to your exact layout and specifications. From smaller 1 room units to larger 2 bedroom chalets with bathrooms, the only restriction is your imagination.
We can include en-suite bathrooms and any combination of doors and windows (including bi-fold or ‘slide and swing’) to make the most of the surroundings and bring the outdoors in. At the same time, if the outdoors isn’t being very hospitable, then the double glazing and well insulated floor, walls and roof will ensure that you will feel cosy inside.
The process to creating your own studio
In order to get the design you want, you will work closely with one of our expert team to come up with a style and layout that meets your requirements. This will result in a realistic 3D CAD drawing which will help you to visualise your project. We can even use photo imagery of your site to create a superimposed image of your studio in location, something that you can use in support of any planning application.
No matter how rough, why not sketch your ideas and designs out for your own Studio and send it in to us. Fill in our contact form and we will send you an acknowledgement email. Reply to that email, attaching your drawing, and together we can start creating your vision.
Key design features & specifications
- Western Red Cedar or slow-grown Scandinavian Redwood exterior clad options.
- UPVC or aluminium double glazed doors and windows available in a variety of contemporary colours.
- Fully insulated with premium performance silver-backed solid foam thermal insulation board.
- Firestone™ EPDM Roofing System, guaranteed for 20 years (and with a life expectancy of 50 years or more).
- Commercial grade flooring options.
- Flexible layout.
- Quick and easy installation.