The Rambler, The Camper and The Glamper are the 3 styles that we manufacture in our camping pods range.
The Arch has straighter walls which don’t start to curve until around shoulder height. This means that you can stand up right to the edge of the room without bumping your head. It also allows for stand-alone furniture to be used without modification as it will fit flush to the wall. More of the internal space is useable.
The Arches are available in a variety of sizes to sleep from 2–8 people, there are a multitude of ways to fit them out and the larger models can be fitted with bathrooms and/or kitchens. They can be fitted with bunks or double beds or left empty for stand-alone furniture from a supplier of your choice.
The Arches are made using slow grown redwood and they are guaranteed for 10 years. If you are considering camping pods these are well worth considering.
Key design features
- Sleeps 2–4 people, sleeps 2 with 2 single beds or one double bed, sleeps 4 when fitted with camping bunks.
- If you choose the 2 person option, The rambler can be fitted with standard furniture purchased from a supplier of your choice allowing you to choose the décor and standard of fittings and furnishings. The rambler can be a great basic camping facility for 4 or a truly luxurious glamping experience for 2, the choice is yours.
- Due to their design, Rambler Arches have a larger internal space than most camping pods on the market due to their straight walls.
- The natural beauty of the Rambler Arch means it will sit in harmony with your rural surroundings.
- There are a range of accessories and a bespoke design service is available.
- The Rambler can be fully mobile, giving owners total flexibility to move the arch quickly and easily around the site.
The overall size of the Rambler is 4 metres x 2.5 metres including the porch. The unit has a door with glass at one end and a window at the other with a full width front porch.
The floor is built on a robust tanalised timber base frame with fork lift truck points. The floor is constructed using 18mm tongue and groove four edged Oriented Strand Board (OSB3) floor decking that is fully insulated with Rockwool non-slip, commercial grade vinyl covering.
The roof is constructed of a lightweight metal interlocking tile that is guaranteed weatherproof for 40 years, it is fully insulated.
The exterior walls are constructed using slow-grown redwood timber. The timber is 25mm loglap with tongue and groove exterior wall boards that are pre-treated with exterior solvent-based preservative.
The interior walls and ceiling are constructed from 15mm tongue and groove.
The door and windows are double glazed brown UPVC. The doors have 5 lever security locks as standard.
The Arch is wired with a 16 amp IP44 waterproof socket inlet and a 5-Module IP55 40A RCD consumer unit. It has ceiling spot lights, an exterior light in the porch and 2 double sockets.