The Rambler, The Camper and The Glamper are the 3 styles that we manufacture in our camping pods range.
The Arch has straighter walls which don’t start to curve until around shoulder height. This means that you can stand up right to the edge of the room without bumping your head. It also allows for stand-alone furniture to be used without modification as it will fit flush to the wall. More of the internal space is useable.
The Arches are available in a variety of sizes to sleep from 2–8 people, there are a multitude of ways to fit them out and the larger models can be fitted with bathrooms and/or kitchens. They can be fitted with bunks or double beds or left empty for stand-alone furniture from a supplier of your choice.
The Arches are made using slow grown redwood and they are guaranteed for 10 years. If you are considering camping pods these are well worth considering.
Key design features
- Sleeps 2-8 people, the 16m² of floor space in the Camper means you have many sleeping berth and fit out options:
- The camper sleeps 2 with two singles or a double bed, this can be built in or you can use stand-alone furniture from a supplier of your choice, there is even room for a sofa if you wish.
- The camper sleeps 4 with two single beds and a double bed, either built in or freestanding.
- The camper sleeps 8 when fitted out with 4 bunks.
- The major benefit of the Camper is the versatility the size of the cabin offers. If you want to offer 2 guests a luxury glamping experience the additional floor space will allow you to choose pretty much any furniture and soft furnishings that you wish. Alternatively, the space can be fitted out to accommodate a group of 8 with bunk beds.
- All the arches are the same basic shape, the Camper has a larger usable space compared to most camping pods on the market due to their straight walls.
- The natural beauty of the Camper Arch means it will sit in harmony with your rural surroundings.
- There are a range of accessories available, including a short or long porch and we offer a bespoke design service.
- The Camper can be mobile, giving owners total flexibility to move the arch quickly and easily around the site.
The overall size of the Camper is 4.8 metres x 3.5 metres. The unit has a door with glass at one end and a window at the other.
The floor is built on a robust tanalised timber base frame with fork lift truck points. The floor is constructed using 18 mm tongue and groove four edged Oriented Strand Board (OSB3) floor decking that is fully insulated with Rockwool non-slip, commercial grade vinyl covering.
The roof is constructed of a lightweight metal interlocking tile that is guaranteed weatherproof for 40 years, it is fully insulated.
The exterior walls are constructed using slow-grown redwood timber. The timber is 25mm loglap with tongue and groove exterior wall boards that are pre-treated with exterior solvent-based preservative.
The interior walls and ceiling are constructed from 15mm tongue and groove.
The door and windows are double glazed brown UPVC. The doors have 5 lever security locks as standard.
The Arch is wired with a 16 amp IP44 waterproof socket inlet and a 5-Module IP55 40A RCD consumer unit. It has ceiling spot lights, an exterior light in the porch, an extractor fan in the bathroom and 2 double sockets.