Durable, versatile, affordable
If you want to stand out from the competition our camping cabins are for you. These cabins are striking, spacious, available in a range of sizes and are very versatile. They can be fitted out with bunks for groups or given the complete glamping treatment with stand-alone four poster beds and sumptuous accessories and fittings.
The cabins are made from quality slow grown redwood, for durability and are guaranteed for 10 years. They are designed to withstand the harsh environment that the great British weather can throw at them.
These cabins can also be combined and connected into a honeycomb style layout, offering additional bedroom and living areas.
Key design features
- A straight walled, hexagonal cabin for those looking for something a little different to the ‘pod’.
- Sleeps 2–6 people, sleeps 2 in either twin beds or a double bed. This will give you space to create a luxurious cabin with furniture and furnishings of your choice. See our case studies for inspiration. Link to case studies.
- To sleep a small group of 6 the cabin with need to be fitted with bunks.
- The shape of this camping cabin is inspired by traditional cabins from Finland, where they would be used as saunas and/or barbecue cabins.
- The cabin has a floor space of 10m².
- A porch is fitted as standard.
- A side room extension is available.
- There is no denying this camping cabin looks great, it will sit in perfect harmony with your rural setting.
- The cabin is supplied empty. There are a range of accessories available including electricity, kitchenette, shower room and there are various options for fitting out your cabin with beds and bunks.
- The overall size of the cabins are 10m².
- The cabins are constructed using slow-grown redwood. The walls are 44mm loglap double T & G walls. The exterior is pre-treated with solvent-based preservative.
- The cabin has a timber floor that is 16mm tongue and groove over 45mm x 45mm tanalised bearers fully insulated with Kingspan insulation board.
- The roof is fully insulated with Kingspan board. It is 16mm tongue and groove timber covered with CE-marked Kerabit high performance SBS modified roofing shingle. There is a central solar pipe with a Bohemian Crystal Dome, which is UV and discolouration resistant.
- The timber windows and door are CE quality marked, double glazed and draught excluded.