Durable, versatile, affordable
If you want to stand out from the competition, our Camping Cabins are for you. These cabins are striking, spacious, available in a range of sizes and are very versatile. They can be fitted out with bunks for groups or given the complete glamping treatment with stand-alone four poster beds and sumptuous accessories and fittings.
The cabins are made from quality slow grown redwood, for durability and are guaranteed for 10 years. They are designed to withstand the harsh environment that the great British weather can throw at them. Thick walls and insulation ensures you can use your Camping Cabin all year round no matter where you are in UK.
These cabins can also be combined and connected into a honeycomb style layout, offering additional bedroom and living areas. Additional side rooms can also be added to give more space.
Key design features
- A straight walled, versatile hexagonal, octagonal or decagonal cabin.
- A great shape for those looking for something a little different to the ‘pod’ that can either accommodate a larger group with bunk beds or for something that can be turned into an amazing glamping unit with all mod cons.
- Sleeps 2–14 people! Sleeps 2 in either twin beds or a double bed. This will give you space to create a luxurious cabin with free standing furniture and furnishings of your choice. See our case studies for inspiration. Link to case studies.
- To sleep a group of 6 to 14, the cabin with need to be fitted with dormitory style bunks around the edge. Great for youth hostels or school residential centres.
- The shape of this camping cabin is inspired by traditional cabins from Finland, where they would be used as saunas and/or barbecue cabins.
- The cabins have a floor space of 10m², 17m² and 25m².
- A porch is fitted as standard. The ideal place to kick off your boots.
- A side room extension is available in single or double width and commonly up to 3m long.
- There is no denying these Camping Cabins looks great. It will sit in perfect harmony with your rural setting.
- The cabins can be supplied empty. Alternatively, there are a range of accessories available including electricity, kitchenette, shower room and various options for fitting out your cabin with beds and bunks.
- The overall size of the cabins are 10m², 17m² and 25m² and are hexagonal, octagonal and decagonal respectively.
- The cabins are constructed using slow-grown redwood. The walls are 44mm loglap double T & G walls. The exterior is pre-treated with solvent-based preservative.
- The cabin has a timber floor that is 16mm tongue and groove over tanalised bearers fully insulated with Kingspan insulation board.
- The roof is fully insulated with Kingspan board. It is 16mm tongue and groove timber covered with CE-marked Kerabit high performance SBS modified roofing shingle.
- There is a central solar pipe with a cleverly designed dome that angles more light in during the winter when the sun is low and less in the summer when it is at its height. There is an optional black-out for the solar dome.
- The timber windows and door are CE quality marked, double glazed and draught excluded.